Area Sales Manager – Dr. COPPER at MSR India Ltd. is the world’s first seamless copper water bottle manufacturing company having a brand name called Dr. Copper. The best features of our product are first kind; patented product; there is no competitor; affordable price to the consumer; innovative packaging and many more health benefits.
Dr. COPPER Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Dr. COPPER|
|Designation||Area Sales Manager|
|Qualification||MBA & Any Graduate in Any Specialization|
CA in CA
|Experience||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Official Website||Check Here|
We are looking for young and dynamic candidates who are self-motivated and can work under pressure. We are looking for people who have experience in a similar business line with the handling of a minimum of Rs. 200Cr turnover per Annum and working experience on distribution mode like super stockiest, distributors & retailers’ mode. The Successful candidate would be entrusted with respective goals which have to be achieved by them. The Company offers the best in industry package and benefits. The Company has particularly good growth prospects which would give the employees good exposure to the market. Please apply who can appoint super stockiest for our product.
- General Trade
Institutional Sales (Optional)
Corporate Sales (Optional)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling & Monitoring General Trade, Modern Trade, Institutional Sales (Optional) & Corporate Sales (Optional).
- Key Account Management for all the above sales categories including Cash & Carry formats.
- Prepare roadmap independently and ability to exceed primary and secondary sales targets through distributors & sales team month on month.
- Meeting volume and value objectives of the assigned territory within budget, time, and policy parameters through efficient control of the distributor network and staff.
- Guiding the Business Development Officers to appoint and sustain profitable distributor partners.
- Staff recruitment.
- Target-based performance.
- Appointing new Distributors for all the above categories.
- Analyzing market trends, pricing, and competitor’s movement & maintaining Sales performance.
- Handling and Managing Sales Team & Distributors. Ensuring Achievement of Targets.
- Tie up with Super Markets & Retail Outlets, Corporate Offices, Pharmacy Stores, Gift article shops, Automobile Industry, Satsang, and Large Private Institutions & Government Institutions.
- Planning and implementing product demos, local campaigns, and sales promotions to various star hotels, service apartments, Housing societies, corporate, etc.
- Should be able to appoint sales force under him
- Participating in various exhibitions & events.
- Making pitches, conducting events, and presentations for generating sales.
- Developing Strong relationships with Key customers & Trade Partners.
- Preparing indent & ensuring availability of material with coordination with Commercial & Logistic Department.
- MIS reports in all sales channels
Government Jobs ⇒