eClerx job openings
eclerx careers | eclerx job openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in eClerx Services – Apply Now: Great, People who eagerly await for eClerx Services Job Openings Recruitment. There are Much Fresher, and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
eclerx careers | eclerx job openings, eclerx careers Services is one of the MNC companies in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Mumbai (All Areas). So, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experienced Candidates to get a job in eClerx Services. We are Providing Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for eClerx Services, etc.
eClerx Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||eClerx Services|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||4,50,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Mumbai (All Areas)|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||HR/ Recruitment / IR|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre|
|Official Website||Check Here|
eClerx Job Description
Greetings! from eClerx Services.
We are hiring for a Recruitment Executive for Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Mumbai (All Areas locations).
Shift Timings 10 AM to 7 PM
Management Level – Associate Process Manager / Process Manager
Specialism/ Role Recruitment Specialist
Would you please share your resumes with the current CTC and Notice period to [email protected]
eClerx Services Apply Link ⇒
eClerx Selection Process Requirements
The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
Excellent communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Good decision-making skills.
Working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Competency Paragraph -APM/PM – The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. They must identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using a logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards team members’ inputs and views and effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects. Additionally, they must be self-directed, proactive, and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
About the job Role
- We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR Team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings.
- The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, and conducting interviews.
- It is identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- We are collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- We are attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- We are conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- We are assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- We are completing paperwork for new hires.
- We are promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- We are keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- We are providing recruitment reports to team managers.
eClerx Job Selection Process
eClerx Services Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. First of all, candidates need to clear a written test, i.e., Aptitude Test, which means an online test. After that, people need to clear Technical Interview; it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test which earned they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply HCL Job Openings
- visit the official website of eClerx Services i.e https://careers.eclerx.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on the career section
- In the career section, you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available on the home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided a direct link in the below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly, take a printout for reference use.
EClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media, entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, EClerx is India’s leading process management and data analytics company and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. EClerx employs 9,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand. For more information, please visit www.eclerx.com