Flipkart internship-Flipkart careers-Flipkart Jobs
Flipkart internship-Flipkart careers– Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Flipkart – Apply Now: Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Flipkart career Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates who are looking to their bright future in MNC Companies.
Flipkart is one of the MNC companies in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experienced Candidates to get a job in Flipkart. We are Providing Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Flipkart jobs, etc.
Flipkart Jobs – Details
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||6,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.|
|Job Location||Bangalore/Bengaluru( Anekal )|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Courier / Logistics|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Flipkart careers Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
Flipkart internship-Flipkart careers About the role
Grocery-Fulfillment -Lead, strategize, develop & drive Grocery-Fulfillment operations to drive the requirements and high
level process solutions, leading cross-functional activities, and managing the timelines for field operations to support Obstetrics.
What you do:
- Ensure delivery related to tasks/processes assigned
Responsible for entire FC operations metrics.
- Coordination with Internal Admin, HR, FC Planning team, Flo-On-Call Team, Other Functions within FC Manage External Sellers/Vendors, First Mile, OD teams, IT, Tech, BD, CP.
- Provide hourly reports Inbound, outbound, inventory output, D2S data with particular attention on progress against agreed targets.
- Ensure 100 % SOP adherence by the team. Analyze inbound, outbound, inventory data/trend & metrics to identify improvement areas to be taken up with process, commerce platform team to enhance Inbound
Flipkart Apply Link ⇒
- Produce all relevant graphs, charts for weekly and monthly reporting of Inbound/Outbound/Inventory KPIs
- Identify supplier/seller/catalog issues and escalating them to the relevant stakeholders and provide solutions on the same for improved inbound load quality in future
- Supervise Inbound team to adhere to the material handover process with Putaway, Dock & IRT team
- Drive LBH team towards 100% lbh capturing as per lbh capturing norms Escalate issues to relevant stakeholders in case of issues observed and provide resolution
- Live Flipkart value of “Customer First”
Desired Candidate Profile
- Required Male & Female Candidates with relevant experience
- required 5 to 10 Years’ experience in E-commerce / Warehouse Operations
HCL Job Selection Process
Flipkart internship-Flipkart careers Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first, candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude Test which means an online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those two tests who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Flipkart Jobs
- visit the official website of Flipkart i.e. https://www.flipkart.com/
- After visiting the official website, you must click on the career section
- In the career section, you must Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available on the home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided a direct link in the below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly, take a printout for reference use.
Flipkart internship-Flipkart careers –
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and Phone Pe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants, and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs have driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI, and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.