Post: full stack developer jobs
location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Perform Back End development, adopting modern software engineering and delivery practices.
- Design and develop the java-based web solution and defect fixes.
- Be able to deliver solutions that are efficient and performant.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate with the team.
- Be a fast learner and think out of the box.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Java Web Development, esp. Server-Side Knowledge of the Java Platform.
- 3+ years of experience in OO Design Patterns.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL and relational database design.
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor or Master).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
We value knowledge and/or experience in the following (these are not required):
- Software security techniques and technologies.
- Modern container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Development Lifecycle and Version Control (pref. Maven and Git).
- Continuous Integration/Development/Delivery.
- Spring Framework, and/or related technologies.
- Thyme leaf template engine.
- Responsive and mobile design.
- Cross-browser development.
- Testing and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Familiar with PaaS and IaaS service offerings.
Additional Information Employment Practices
full stack developer jobs
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.