value labs recruitment process for freshers 2021
Value labs recruitment process for freshers 2021–ValueLabs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in ValueLabs – Apply Now: Great, People who are eagerly waiting for ValueLabs Job Openings Recruitment. There are Much Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
value labs recruitment process for freshers -ValueLabs is one of the MNC companies in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad/Secunderabad .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experienced Candidates to get a job in ValueLabs. We are Providing Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for ValueLabs, etc.
ValueLabs Recruitment – Information Details
|Experience||from 4 to 9 years (s) of Experience|
|Salary||10,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Responsibilities For ValueLabs Recruitment
Roles and Responsibilities:
You are responsible for protecting the credentials provided to you to access S3s (and customer, where applicable) networks, systems, and EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Athena, Glue.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all S3s customer data to which you are granted access.
Any suspected compromises of S3s proprietary data or customer data must be reported to Management immediately.
You will adhere to the S3 Information Security Policy and Procedures and supporting standard operating procedures to protect Company systems and data.
Respond to and resolve customer help desk requests [varies based on role].
You will alert management immediately with any expected system or data
Primary Skill Set:
- 3+ years working in Big Data and related technologies.
- 5+ years Java and Spring Boot experience.
Experience building high-performance, and scalable distributed systems.
- Excellent working experience on AWS cloud Servicers (EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Athena, and Glue).
- Very strong in Python programming and hands-on coding.
Very strong in SQL (SQL queries, T-SQL, PL/SQL) and hands-on coding.
- Experience in various relevant technologies, including Streaming, NoSQL databases, Hive, Presto, Docker, Microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with AWS Data and Analytics technologies such as Glue, Athena, Redshift, Spectrum, Data Pipeline.
ValueLabs Apply Link ⇒
ValueLabs Recruitment Selection Process
ValueLabs Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all, candidates need to clear a written test i.e Aptitude Test which means an online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for ValueLabs Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the ValueLabs is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition, the company will give the best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For ValueLabs Recruitment
- First of all, visit the official website of ValueLabs i.e https://www.valuelabs.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on the career section
- In the career section, you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available on the home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided a direct link in the below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly, take a printout for reference use.
ValueLabs is a global technology company focused on Product Development, Data Technology and Digital Services. Powered by The Digital Flywheel, ValueLabs provides end-to-end solutions in the fields of Customer Experience, Data & Analytics, Product Development, and Automation. Over the last 22 years, the company has expanded to 30 locations, 5500 associates, 150 clients worldwide, and recorded an industry-leading client Net Promoter Score (NPS) of over 75 in 2019.