Vodafone software company Pune/ Vodafone career Vodafone network engineer jobs Vodafone is one of the MNC companies in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experienced Candidates to get a job in Vodafone. We are Providing Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Vodafone, etc. People are searching for jobs in India and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, but Every fresher can also target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Vodafone Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||B.Tech/BE in Any Specialization,B.Sc/B.Sc(Hons) in Computers|
|Experience||from 2 to 4 year(s) of Experience|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project’s problem and issue management plans.
- Uses the agreed Test Tools and Environments to produce all test deliverables, results and defects.
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
Validate product fixes Ensures quality and accuracy of the test deliverables execution and results are maintained through to software release.
- Delivers support to the analysis, design and test phase for the new functionalities required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Need to have good understanding of billing and rating, with at least 2 years hands on experience of testing in Telecom Billing domain, Oracle BRM (Preferred), or any Other Telecom Billing Product.
- Understanding of invoice validations and discounting concepts General understanding of product catalogue Oracle BRM (Preferred), or any Other Telecom Billing Product (Amdocs, Huawei etc.)
- Hands-on Unix ,PL/SQL , Functional testing, Defect triage
Vodafone Apply Link ⇒
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all, candidates need to clear a written test i.e Aptitude Test which means an online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Vodafone Recruitment
- visit the official website of Vodafone i.e https://www.vodafone.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Steps to Apply Vodafone Job Openings
- visit the official website of HCL i.e https://www.vodafone.com/
- After visiting the official website, you must click on the career section
- In a career section, you must Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available on the home screen
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vi™ Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G, and 4G platforms. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future-ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.