IBM Job/IBM careers for freshers 2021– Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in IBM – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for IBM Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates who are looking to their bright future in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can be eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always on the lookout for such freshers. To reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
IBM is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore/Bengaluru. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experienced Candidates to get a job at IBM. We are Providing Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for IBM, etc. you must alert and stay connected with our Freshers jobs site for Regular IBM job notifications. People are searching for jobs in Chennai and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, but Every fresher can also target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Toshiba Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||IBM India Private Limited|
|Designation||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Experience||from 0 to 2 year(s) of Experience|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of up to 2 years of experience in the IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
Experience in user-level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes, etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunities and implement process improvements Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with innovative technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work an intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Apply Link ⇒
IBM Job Jobs – Selection Process
It bases IBM Job Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview, as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 tests who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
IBM India Business, a part of IBM Limited is a leading global end-to-end IT transformation, consulting, and business process services provider and a pioneer in the Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.