Microsoft openings 2021
Microsoft Job – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Microsoft – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Microsoft Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates who are looking to their bright future in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can be eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always on the lookout for such freshers. In order to reach the goal, this is your prime and strength.
Microsoft is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experienced Candidates to get a job at Microsoft. We are Providing Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Microsoft, etc. you must alert and stay connected with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Microsoft Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic staff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Microsoft Job – Information Details
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||HR/ Recruitment / IR|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
job apply link at below
- Partner with executives and HR partners to determine current and future executive talent acquisition needs.
- Pipeline and hire for critical engineering talent pools across the company.
- Maintain and execute against a robust succession planning roadmap for key executive engineering roles
- Serve as a sponsor and primary contact for high-quality external succession plans Work closely with other executive recruiters to map target companies and their organizational structures and identify top talent within those structures.
- You will have the opportunity to do both market-focused and client-focused work in this hybrid executive recruiter role.
- Develop and execute candidate generation strategies, building a pipeline of executive talent.
- This includes driving research activities, directly sourcing candidates, and leveraging other team members’ networks and sourcing capabilities.
- Qualify, screen, and interview prospective candidates, and formulate a client-ready assessment summary for leaders.
- Perform in-depth research, industry calibration, and reference checking on all prospects.
- Effectively identify and partner with external recruitment agencies on targeted external searches where necessary.
- Propose, articulate, and close offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, immigration, etc).
- Communicate and collaborate with business partners and stakeholders across the company to stay abreast of technical hiring trends and to share talent.
Microsoft Jobs Apply Link ⇒
Other duties include
Establish, cultivate, and maintain influential partnerships with hiring managers, internal recruiting partners, and the talent management community at Microsoft.
Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of external technology executives and competitive industries.
Uphold strict confidentiality about vacant positions and other sensitive information.
Establish and share effective executive search methodologies and best practices.
Contribute to a strong and robust Global Executive Talent Acquisition (GETA) team.
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources, or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience, and 12 + years of senior executive recruiting experience in technology (software, services, and/or devices), or IT/digital consumer sector
- deep passion for technology
- strong knowledge of the competitive landscape in the US and some global market knowledge
- understanding of executive compensation structures and challenges, including the ability to analyze compensation packages and propose appropriately competitive offers
- strong process/systems management, interpersonal, organizational, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- exceptional communications skills and relationship management capabilities.
- expertise in the following areas: Strategic Insight, Influencing for Impact, Judgment, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Negotiation, and Systems Thinking Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and candidate tracking systems are required.
Steps to Apply Microsoft Job
- visit the official website of Microsoft i.e https://www.microsoft.com/
- After visiting the official website, you must click on the career section
- In the career section, you must Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available on the home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided a direct link in the below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly, take a printout for reference use.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses support, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.