reliance job vacancy 2021
Reliance Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in reliance – Apply Now: Great, People who are eagerly waiting for reliance Job Openings Recruitment. There are Much Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. reliance is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Madurai, Nagercoil, Dindigul, Tirupur/Tiruppur, Salem, Thanjavur/Tanjore, Coimbatore, Erode. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experienced Candidates to get jobs in reliance. We are Providing Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for reliance, etc.
Reliance Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Reliance Industries|
|Qualification||Graduation Not Required|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
|Salary||2,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A|
|Job Location||Madurai, Nagercoil, Dindigul, Tirupur/Tiruppur, Salem, Thanjavur/Tanjore, Coimbatore, Erode|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- The Sales officer is the point of contact for the onboarded merchants (retailers and wholesalers) and requires working in the field as per the beat plan.
- Adherence to beat plan and usage for Jio Beat Planner app during market visits. Mapping of the retail universe and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
- Responsible for on-boarding of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enroll prospects.
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building, and maintaining strong professional relationships with them.
- Driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform, communicate the schemes and promotions to the retailers.
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place Responsible for training and troubleshooting support for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
- Responsible for achieving on-boarding targets, activation targets, sales/collection targets, and delivery of high-quality customer service to existing and potential customers.
- Act as a point of contact for attending return requests from the customers and aid in addressing their concerns
Reliance Recruitment Apply Link ⇒
Reliance Selection Process
It bases Reliance Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview, as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 tests who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to steps Apply
- First, visit the official website of Reliance i.e https://www.ril.com/
- After visiting the official website, you must click on the career section
- In a career section, you must Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available on the home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided a direct link in the below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly, take a printout for reference use.
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications