location: Bangalore, Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
– We are looking for a Python Developer with hands-on experience in DevOps (AWS) to deploy product updates, identify critical production issues and implement integrations based on our customer’s needs.
– Apply now if you are well-versed with Python, in this job, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely. This role will include 70% of API Programming and the rest would be involving DevOps.
Know your work:
– Implement integrations requested by customers.
– Deploy updates and fixes.
– Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
– Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
– Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
– Investigate and resolve technical issues.
– Develop scripts to automate visualization.
– Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
– Ability to handle disasters.
– Database Management
– Configuration management
What you need to apply:
– Worked as a Python Developer or DevOps Engineer or a similar software engineering role.
– Expertise in Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework. (Django, Flask, Turbo Gears, web2py, etc.)
– Working knowledge of databases and SQL. (MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB)
– Building the API from scratch.
– Familiar with build tools (Maven, Gradle)
– CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
– Familiar with AWS
– Problem-solving and a go- getter attitude
– Team spirit
What you get:
– Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
– Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
– Immense exposure to recent technologies
Notice Period & Location:
Notice Period – Immediately
Location – Bangalore
No of Positions – 4